UPS power protection with dual voltage output for critical network electronics
These true online, double conversion UPS systems provide more capacity in less space. The XPRT-6kVA (4U) and XPRT-10kVA (6U) models save space, weight, and power through a dual inverter design which provides selectable output voltages of 208/120V, 240/120V, 230/115V, or 200/100V without the need for transformers.
The XPRT-10kVA features hardwired input and output terminals and an optional output receptacle module. It includes one internal power module and two internal battery modules. The chassis contains a bypass switch which allows all modules to be removed without powering down the connected load.
- Available models: 6kVA, 10kVA
- Integrated wrap around maintenance bypass
- Input voltage auto sensing
- Hardwired or cord configurations
- N+1 parallel redundant capable
- Tower or rack mount
- UL, cUL, FCC
- 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty (USA and Canada)