Lindsay Broadband RFoG product family includes several optical network units (ONU’s). LB-ON-300AC is a compact bi-directional optical node, the ideal platform for delivering upstream and downstream DOCSIS, voice, video and high speed data service over FTTX applications.
The LB-ON-300AC includes Automatic gain control (AGC), Burst Mode Return Lasers, and optional bandwidth splits. Standards compliant and Lindsay TOUGH.
- Input optical wavelength: 1550nm
- Optical automatic gain control (AGC), -6 to +2dBm
- Laser type; Thermally stable DFB burst mode laser
- Output wavelength: 1610nm, 1310nm or CWDM
- Downstream bandwidth: 54/85/105 MHz to 1002 MHz
- Upstream bandwidth: 5MHz to 42/65/85 MHz
- Output RF signal level, 20dBmV/Ch (typ.)
- Input RF Signal Level, 20 to 40 dBmV/Ch
- RF bi-directional test point, -20dB
- Supply Voltage, 12 to 15 VDC
- Power-on, Optional I/P, Optical Tx LED indicators
- Optional UPS available.