The FTB-730C is the OTDR of choice to accurately test through splitters and troubleshoot FTTH networks down to the smallest details.
This OTDR is optimized to test through optical splitters and characterize FTTH links. Field technicians can characterize and troubleshoot links up to 100 km thanks to its dynamic range of up to 39 dB.
- The highest resolution for PON testing and the shortest PON dead zone to find more problems closer to the splitter than any other OTDR.
- Proven superiority in characterizing double-stage splitters and closely spaced events.
- User-friendly graphical user interface and Windows 8.1 Pro operating system
- Multiple applications for file sharing, e-mailing, Skype, remote assistance, etc.
- Test through high-port-count splitters (up to 1×128)
- Singlemode port for in-service troubleshooting with in-line 1490/1550 nm power meter
- Dynamic range of up to 39 dB
- EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
- iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format