The complexity of equipment in today’s Headends and remote locations requires new solutions for building a solid infrastructure. It must support 24/7 operations and reduce the instance of locked-up or failing equipment leading to network downtime; Five nine’s availability – 99.999% uptime – demands it.
The Sentry Metered CDU products provide reliable power distribution for all the devices in your equipment cabinet, from 5,000 to 20,000 Watts per cabinet.
The Smart CDU products provide reliable power distribution combined with remote power and environmental monitoring.
Use the network interface to view power, temperature and humidity levels via Web browser, or receive SNMP-based alarms when conditions exceed defined thresholds.
The Switched CDU’s combine remote configuration and management with power distribution and power and environmental monitoring. Reboot a single or dual-power server with one command. Receive SNMP alerts when power or environmental conditions exceed thresholds. Assign users specific access rights to designated outlets or groups.
- Single-phase 110-120V or 208-240V power distribution with 20A or 30A options -or- 3-Phase 208-240V; 20A or 30A power distribution options.
- Local input current monitoring allows the installation engineer to verify the aggregate load on the circuit or phase.
Smart & Switched CDU
- Smart CDU and Switched CDU also provide IP-access to Input Current Monitoring. Receive SNMP-based alerts when power draws exceed defined thresholds.
- Smart CDU and Switched CDU support two external probes. Each of these probes measure both temperature and humidity. Receive SNMP-based alert notifications when conditions exceed defined thresholds.
CDU Key Features:
- Integrated support for Temperature and Humidity probes.
- Serial access for RS-232 and local communications.
- IP-enabled for Secure Web, SSH & SNMP management.
- UL 60950-1 Branch Circuit protection with UL listed fuses.
- Integrated Power Metering Displays per branch circuit or phase.
- 120V or 208V output for up to 84 output receptacles.
- Single-phase or three-phase power input for up to 20kW.