Rack PDU internal temperature is available on monitored units and communicates via SNMP, or you can browse to the PDU’s web server where alarm set-points can be updated to meet your requirements. Measuring only 2.18” wide x 2.0” deep, PowerLOK has the greatest receptacle density in the industry – 48C13s, 24C13s & 18C19s, or12C13s & 24C19s on a 72” rack PDU.
Many more high-density receptacle options are available. Group markings are highly visible, and receptacles have a low profile to protect them from impact. PowerLOK’s input whip is angled toward the server rack exit to improve access to the rear of servers. Select from four colors at no additional cost for orders over 24 units.
PowerLOK Rack PDUs are 3X less likely to fail over most competitive units. Our automated machine soldering from line input to each receptacle eliminates all types of mechanical connections.
CordLOK works with your server cords, does not require you to sacrifice high receptacle density, and allows single hand insertion and removal of cords. CordLOK clicks when cord is fully inserted. To remove, simply roll wheel with your thumb while pulling on the cord. Available on Build Models.
PowerLOK has a more advanced and reliable total monitoring solution not found on other rack PDUs. A fully functional and highly visible touchscreen display eliminates failure prone push-buttons. PowerLOK PDUs can be daisy chained to reduce network port use. Alarms on the main unit display and in the web based software appear in red when alarms are present.
- Higher reliability with machine soldered connections from line input to each receptacle.
- 0.5% accuracy and a completely buttonless touch-screen display on monitored models.
- Same day shipment of 34 different 20-30A models. That’s 3x what other leading manufacturers offer.
- Build and configure your own rack PDUs and ship in 10 days. (Orders greater than 24 units.)
- Choose from one of four colors at no additional cost on Build Models.