ProLabs ProTune Tuning and Coding system offers a powerful solution to resolve network issues that require fast and immediate responses.
Controlling and maintaining inventory levels to meet network emergencies involves holding spare transceivers and will directly impact your bottom line. The ProTune coding and tuning system consists of an appliance and a powerful cloud-based platform that codes or tunes ProLabs transceivers in one simple step. The ProTune systems not only support SFP, SFP+, and XFP transceivers, but also QSFP+ and QSFP28 form factors. The ProTune coding and tuning system from ProLabs offers network operators the solution for immediate network needs, while reducing the inventory requirements for spares.
The ProTune appliance is the perfect addition to your ‘emergency kit’ for quickly and immediately responding to network outages, reconfiguration and new customer turn-ups.
Compatible with existing systems and architectures;
- Field program optics to be compatible with OEM platforms
- Supports SFP/SFP+/XFP/QSFP+/QSFP28 transceiver form factors
- Locally powered by USB connection – no AC connection required
- Rugged carrying case included for field operations
Reduces inventory and requirements for spares;
- Tunes SFP+ and XFP tunable optics for spares from any platform and channel
- Also supports programming existing optics in inventory to support multiple platforms
- Supports tunable DWDM SFP+s and XFPs for spares for any platform and any channel, even 1G applications