These filter series consist of a combination of “brickwall” channel deletion components and lowpass (or highpass) components.
Each combination results in a “brickwall” lowpass (or highpass) filter assembly for adjacent QAM channel operation.
The primary application is to delete an existing group of contiguous channel programs for the purpose of reinserting new programming (i.e. – cameras, educational programming, etc.), while preserving adjacent QAM channel programming.
- Available Channels: CATV Channels 2 – 158
- Passband Loss: 4 – 6 dB Approx @ Passband Edge Channel, 1 – 3 dB Typ in Remainder of Passband
- Passband Flatness: 3 dB Typ @ Passband Edge Channel
- Group Delay Variation: 500 nS Typ @ Passband Edge Channel
- Stopband Attenuation: 40 dB Min @ Stopband Edge Channel, 50 dB Typ in Remainder of Stopband
- Operating Temperature Range: +13’C to +33’C
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- Connectors: F-female
- Rack Panel (or Rack Chassis) Mounted for Indoor Use