CASTUS QuickCast is a powerful, multiprocessing, single channel video scheduling server; it is feature rich, reliable and cost effective. QuickCast inputs & outputs are CONFIGURABLE with one of the following options:
Inputs: One HD/SD-SDI input OR one IP input (MPEG-2TS, H.264, HLS, RTMP).
Outputs: One HD/SD-SDI output & one IP simulcast output, OR two IP simulcast outputs (HLS, MPEG-2TS, H.264, MPEG-4).
All outputs share one channel.
You can easily upload, schedule and play almost any file format, zero transcoding. QuickCast features an easy to use, web browser based interface that is accessible from anywhere, anytime, with a full-time channel monitor built in. The server offers fully supported closed captioning, providing a compliant signal to cable, web, mobile, and social media sites for both live and VOD content for OTT.
- Secure user logins with password permission restrictions
- Stream to Facebook Live™ or YouTube Live™
- Zero transcoding – HD/SD compatible out of the box
- Easy ‘Click & Stick’ scheduling
- Easy to create & edit bulletin boards
- Video editing on our web based non-linear timeline editor ‘CASTUS Cuts’
- Optional graphic overlays on IP and SDI outputs
- Automatic audio volume normalization
- Confidence monitor built in to interface
- Text & RSS crawls
- Automatic background music detection during slides
- Automatically fills gaps in schedule with ‘Default Item’
- HDMI preview channel
- Digital SD/HD-SDI & IP input with router control
- Run reports for channels programs & metadata
- Reliable support & forum access