Engineered to deliver the highest level of business continuity possible, the Symmetra® LX uses a modular, redundant architecture that can scale power and runtime as demand increases or when higher levels of availability are required. Advancements in this next generation design greatly decrease footprint or U-space needed in an equipment rack, increase speed and ease of deployment and reduce repair time. With built-in network manageability and a comprehensive portfolio available from 4-16 kVA N+1, the on-line Symmetra LX is the choice to protect high-performance IT and telecommunications equipment in computer rooms and small data centers.
- Modular design – Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via selfdiagnosing, hot-swappable, and field-replaceable modules.
- Configurable for N+1 internal Redundancy – Provides high availability through redundancy by allowing configuration with one more Power Module than is necessary to support the connected load.
- Redundant intelligence modules – Provide higher availability to the UPS connected loads by giving redundant communication paths to critical UPS functions.
- Hot-swappable batteries, power modules, and intelligence modules – Ensure clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Intelligence Module replacement.
- Power modules connected in parallel – Enhance availability by allowing immediate, seamless recovery from isolated module failures.
- Battery modules connected in Parallel – Deliver higher availability through redundant batteries.
- Automatic internal bypass – Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.