The NSG™ 9000-40G is the latest generation of the Harmonic ultra-dense universal edgeQAM system, capable of reaching up to 648 QAM RF outputs per unit. The device is designed as a highly integrated digital video gateway which multiplexes on-demand content streamed over an IP network. The NSG 9000-40G was engineered for scalability, and is capable of growing in QAM density from 8 to 648 QAMs per unit. In addition to providing unparalleled output density, the NSG 9000-40G is designed to support a variety of applications, including video on demand (VOD), switched digital video (SDV), broadcast, modular cable modem termination systems (M-CMTS) and Direct to Edge (D2E) for cable IPTV.
- High-density, modular 2-RU system supporting up to 44 Gbps input and 648 QAMs
- Hot swappable QAM RF modules with 2 RF ports capable of outputting up to 36 QAM channels spread flexibly over the spectrum
- Variable Equalizer™ for advanced RF power control
- Controlled via the Mass Configuration Tool (MCT), an HTTP web GUI or Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Motorola Privacy Mode real-time encryption
- DVB-CSA real-time encryption
- DOCSIS 3.0 ready