Sentry is a high-density, all-purpose content monitoring solution incorporating both quality of experience (QoE) and quality of service (QoS) measurements. The variety of inputs allows video service providers to customize Sentry to easily integrate into any monitoring scheme.
Sentry takes the guess work out of troubleshooting issues. By providing detailed root-cause information, Sentry allows engineers to resolve problems quickly and often before subscribers experience any quality deterioration or outage.
Sentry is a comprehensive video and audio quality monitoring solution for advanced video networks. It enables video providers to deliver services with optimum quality while reducing operational expenditures.
- Real-time 24/7 QoS and QoE monitoring and analysis of entire channel lineup
- In-depth monitoring for compliance to closed captioning standards Audio silence and audio-level issue detection based on ITU BS.1770 specification
- Perceptual video quality (eMOS) for MPEG2, H.264 and H.265
- PID-level IDR (Instantaneous Decoding Refresh) and EBP (Encoder Boundary Point) reporting and alerting
- Video thumbnails and Thumbnail Wall
- Comprehensive TR 101 290 measurements
- User-triggered and alert-triggered stream captures
- QoE monitoring including JPEG2000 codec
- Error second and program availability reporting
- Stream to view (video backhauling)
- Historical reporting and graphing
- Transport Stream and Program Group bandwidth graphing
- Appliance, Virtual Machine (VM) and Cloud options