The LS 2150A series of active L-band (950-2150 MHz) splitters permit simple splitting of either the vertical or horizontal signals into multiple branches. These commercial quality splitters meet strict level, match and loss specifications achieved through the use of Quintech’s proprietary microstrip and SMT technology.
- Available in 4, 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, 48 or 64 Way
- Custom configurations are available to optimize rack space and increase design flexibility.
- Microstrip design techniques reduce component count for added reliability.
- Greatly improves cable management and aesthetics by allowing for easy access to cable routing and easing identification of cabling.
- Reduces cable connector failures by eliminating the need for frequent manual connects/disconnects.
- Front panel slide switch provides convenient LNB power on/off control.
- Note: See RPS “B” series redundant power supplies with 2-pin quick disconnect barrier strips. They are ideal companion products to our active LS Series splitters for DC power insertion for LNB’s and active splitter redundancy.
- Active L-Band Splitters with No Insertion Loss