The LS 2150P series of passive L-band (950-2150 MHz) splitters permit simple splitting of either the vertical or horizontal signals into multiple branches. These commercial quality splitters meet strict level, match and loss specifications achieved through the use of Quintech’s proprietary microstrip and SMT technology.
- Available in 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, 24 or 32 Way
- Insertion Loss Prospectively: 3dB, 8dB, 12dB, 18dB, 18dB, 21dB, 20dB, (Please call for exact spec)
- Custom configurations are available to optimize rack space and increase design flexibility.
- Microstrip design techniques reduce component count for added reliability.
- Greatly improves cable management and aesthetics by allowing for easy access to cable routing and easing identification of cabling.
- Reduces cable connector failures by eliminating the need for frequent manual connects/disconnects.
- Rear panel terminals are provided for external LNB power insertion. Output port 1 is power passing for LNB power from satellite receiver.
- Both DC paths are diode protected, providing for LNB power redundancy if both paths are powered.