Tripp Lite single phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps is continuously displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.
- Switched 20A 120V PDU, 0U 70 in. / 178cm Vertical Rackmount Format
- Reports voltage, frequency & load level via ethernet interface
- Visual current meter, Toolless button mount installation
- NEMA L5-20P input with 5-20P adapter, attached 10 ft. / 3m cord
- 24 switched NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with cord retention brackets
- Temperature, humidity and contact closure monitoring options
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases