Ideal for eliminating interference from WiMAX, RADAR and virtually any other potential source of out-of-band interference.
The 13961 Series combines innovative design techniques with the solid performance of its renowned predecessor (model 13961).
Combining model 13961W performance with special component-plating processes, the model 13961WE offers truly enhanced performance.
Utilizing a durable and true one piece body/flange construction, the 13961 Series is shipped with hardware & gasketing and is ready to install between the feedhorn and the LNB/LNA.
- Length: 5.49″ (13.9 cm)
- Weight: 1.125 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Passband VSWR: 1.44:1 Typ; 1.5:1 Max
- Group Delay Variation: 7 nS Max
- Rejection : 45 dB Min @ 3.65 GHz / 4.25 GHz, 60 dB Typ @ 3.55 GHz / 4.35 GHz, 70 dB Typ @ 3.50 GHz / 4.40 GHz
- Passband: 3.7 – 4.2 GHz
- Passband Loss (13961W): 0.5 dB Approx. @ center band, 0.5 dB Approx. roll off @ band edges
- Passband Loss (13961WE): 0.3 dB Approx. @ center band, 0.3 dB Approx. roll off @ band edges
- Flanges: CPR229G (Input), CPR229F (Output)
- Finish: Gloss White Lacquer