By combining unmatched ease of use and WiFi connectivity along with the flexibility and portability of Android and iOS smart devices, EXFO is removing the last roadblocks in connector certification and making testing simple and headache-free. With the FIP-435B, there is nothing restricting your field crews from following fiber-testing best practices and eradicating faulty connector issues impacting the performance of your network.
- No matter your fiber testing experience, simply connect the probe and let it do all the work.
- Screenless, single-handed operation means smartphone stays in your pocket. LED indicator quickly communicates results.
- Use your smart device to sync with operator database and comply with existing workflow and processes.
- Connector endface pass/fail analysis based on industry standards (IEC, IPC). No room for results misinterpretation.
- Onboard rechargeable battery supporting a full-day of inspection and preventing your smart device to drain its charge.
- 100% automated, one-step inspection process
- Completely wireless, self-powered unit
- Screenless operation enabled by pass/fail LED indicator
- On-board connector endface analysis (IEC, IPC or custom standards)
- Feature-rich ConnectorMax2 mobile application compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Full reporting capabilities on mobile devices
- All-day battery life that will never let you down
- MF-ready version compatible with automated multifiber connector inspection tip