Lindsay’s RFoG product family includes several optical network units (ONUs). The LBON520AC series is our third generation RFoG premise ONU with xPON pass through port, supporting the overlay of GEPON and 10G EPON with RFoG to coexist on the same fiber network. The LBON520AC ONU incorporates the necessary filtering for proper rejection between the RFoG and 1G/10G PON wavelengths.
The LBON520AC ONU supports 42/54 MHz, 65/85 MHz and 85/102 MHz frequency splits with the downstream frequency band out to 1218 MHz.
- 1610 nm upstream optical wavelength
- 1550 nm downstream optical wavelength
The LBON520AC series comes standard with Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and burst-mode return lasers (2 or 3 mW).
- Input optical wavelength: 1550 nm
- Optical AGC: -6 to +2 dBm
- Thermally stable DFB burst-mode laser
- Transmit wavelength: 1610 nm
- Downstream BW: 102-1218 MHz
- Upstream BW: 5-85 MHz
- Output RF level: 20 dBmV at 1002 MHz
- RF bi-directional test point: -20 dB
- Pwr-on, Opt I/P, Opt TX LED indicators
- Future optional split: 204/258 MHz