Working with compressed video is challenging enough. There are huge amounts of data, the standards are complex, and the products have to be interoperable. Pushing the video quality envelope requires an additional level of complexity, so why not work with tools that give you the advantage?
Msight is a fully optimized file-based media analyzer solution that provides organizations significant and tangible return on investment by quickly identifying problems early. MSight exposes stream statistics that give digital media professionals valuable insight into the behavior of the compression algorithms, thereby accelerating modifications that need to be made. Users can then observe the effects of algorithm adjustments on bitrate and video quality by looking at a set of video stream statistics.
- Real-time decoding and analysis for streams up to HD resolution with Closed Caption, V-Chip and CGMS-A support
- Powerful seek engine provides fast, efficient, and easy-to-use navigation for any MPEG stream
- Instantly jumps to problem areas identified in any compliance test, even up to the specific macroblock
- Ability to view stream in display or coded order, which enables user to watch step-by-step progression of complex operations in Decoded Picture Buffer or decoder reference picture marking
- Comprehensive conformance tests at system, video, and audio layers with unparalleled speed
- Instant access to all relevant stream and picture level statistics, frame/field accurate navigation through video pictures
- Easy long-term video complexity analysis with stream browser, fast local complexity analysis with picture bit distribution and overlay