LOG PERIODIC RECEIVE ANTENNAS
There are four rugged low band models, one high band and 2 UHF band models, each engineered to provide optimum performance over the desired band.
The 75 Ohm feed point is sealed within the boom. These lightweight, high quality antennas are small in size and big on performance.
Log periodic design and cantilever mount ensure superior electrical performance and pattern predictability for maximum rejection of interfering signals. The use of corrosion resistant materials combines long life with trouble-free, reliable operation.
LOW BAND ANTENNA’S
- WL 2-4/S – 54-72 MHz, 9dB Gain, End Mount
- WL 4-6/S – 60-82 MHz, 9dB Gain
- WL 3-5/S – 66-88 MHz, 9dB Gain
- WL 6-FM/S – 82-108 MHz, 9dB Gain
HIGH BAND ANTENNA
- WL 7-13/S – 174-216 MHz, 11.5dB Gain
UHF BAND ANTENNA’S
- WL 14-69/S-470-806 MHz (Single), 11dB Gain
- WL 14-69/VP-Horizontal Pair Array, 14dB Gain
- WL 14-69/HP-Vertical Pair Array, 14dB Gain
- WL 14-69/DQ – Dimond Quad Array, 17dB Gain
- End Mount
- 75 ohm Impedence
- F Connector Output