The DVM-150E is a single rack, Professional DTV Receiver/Decoder with the capability of handling SD and HD MPEG2 4:2:0 DTV signals. Its modular design minimizes cost for the end user and allows it to be used in a wide variety of DTV applications. Seven module slots are available for end users to customize and choose the inputs and outputs that they desire, thus eliminating the extra cost and space of unwanted or unused inputs and outputs. The basic DVM-150E consists of a 1RU chassis equipped with a fan, power supply, motherboard and RS232.
- 8-VSB to NTSC/Analog L&R Converting off-air local digital broadcast to analog to carry on existing analog cable network. Benefit: Higher quality analog signal is delivered to viewers.
- 8-VSB to DVB-ASI Receiving off-air local digital broadcast and inserting them into digital cable system
- QPSK to DVB-ASI Receiving satellite digital broadcast and inserting them into digital cable system
- Digital Video Decoding and Monitoring
- NEW! Video Transcoding Simultaneously output HD and SD encoded video using SD Encoder module