The Cisco Meraki MS Series is the world’s first cloud-managed switch, bringing the benefits of the cloud to enterprise networks: simplified management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, and lower cost for branch and campus deployments.
Cisco Meraki access switching is available in two product lines – the MS220 and MS320 families. Mission-critical features – like deep, Layer 7 application visibility, virtual stacking, QoS for business critical applications, 802.1X access control, and more – are present in both families.
- Single pane of glass management of distributed switch deployments, wireless APs, and firewalls across multiple sites through the browser.
- Virtual stacking: manage up to tens of thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Layer 7 OS, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as cable test to isolate physical layer issues.
- E-mail and SMS (text) alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.1
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- No staging deployments