The MaxTester 610 is designed for the installation and repair (I&R) of voice and DSL circuits. Its small form factor, rugged design and easy-to-use menus make it the ideal tool for outside-plant I&R technicians. With the MaxTester 610, the testing process is highly automated, enabling technicians to close their jobs quickly and efficiently. In addition, the large display of the MaxTester 610 makes it even more user-friendly, and when it comes to saving results, it provides technicians with many connectivity options for uploading tests and compiling reports.
- Aligns with existing methods and procedures; perform single-ended testing or testing with a far-end device (FED) to minimize repair times and costs
- Full suite of digital multimeter measurements to quickly and effectively determine the electrical health of the network
- Optional TDR with variable gain and RFL/K-test allows service providers to scale the product based on existing or new methods and procedures
- SmartR™ features allow users to quickly and accurately determine physical copper circuit quality and locate faults, in addition to performing high-voltage balance testing on inactive pairs
- Designed to face the challenges of the outside plant environment with an IEC IP54 rating
- Configurable pass/fail results for automated closeout testing; upload the results to the cloud with ease