The Model R-103A Cue Tone Encoder is the preferred method of sending control signals over program audio or audio grade links.
Front panel pushbutton switches or external contact closures, initiate the DTMF® Cue Tone sequence. Included relays allow the Cue Tones to be placed on interrupted program audio if desired, or on a separate voice grade audio sub-carrier.
Indicator lights on the front panel verify that the tones generated are the proper sequence.
Remote indicators may be switched from screw terminals on the rear panel.
- Programming Changes
- East coast – West coast programming
- Return from Blackout programming
- Switch to local origination programming
- Beginning and ending of daily programming
- Beginning and ending of scrambled programming
- Beginning and ending of local commercial avails