The DZS MXK-F108 provides next generation 1U GPON OLT features in a compact, hardened form-factor that makes it easy and cost-effective to deliver uncompromising triple play services throughout the serving area. It has 8 GPON Ports with various integrated power options. The ITU-T standard GPON technology provides 2.5Gbps downstream and 1.25 Gbps upstream bandwidth over a passive optical network on each of the 8 ports of the unit.
GPON provides one of the most cost-effective ways for operators to deploy fiber-based services to the home, business, or node. With GPON splitters that can be collocated with at the CO or installed remotely in the network, the service provider can choose the network architecture that finds the right balance between capital cost optimization and scalability.
- ITU-T Standard GPON. Class B+ and Class C+ GPON SFP optics
- Fully standards-compliant Smart OMCI management of ONTs/ONUs
- SLMS family member supporting industry leading multimedia traffic management
- Fiber Active Ethernet Uplinks with EAPS or LAG/LACP (802.3ad)
- Full range of management options including SNMP, CLI, WebUI, ZMS and OSS Gateway