This family of HDTV encoder/modulator products offers MPEG-2 or H.264 encoding at rates up to 1080p, with either 2 HDMI and component, 2 component, or 4 composite inputs with a single QAM RF channel out for broadcast over new or existing single-wire coax cable infrastructure to an unlimited number of HDTVs.
It supports DolbyR Digital audio encoding ensuring quality and compatibility with any HDTV, Closed Captioning, and an optional EAS interface with ASI input and output for convenient signal management, and a watermarking option that enables forensic analysis of the content in support of content owners and licensing.
The units are also equipped with the innovative Televes integrated RF combiner and a built-in ethernet switch for integration and control of an entire system without needing additional accessories. Its high density, with up to 28 encoded channels per chassis, is optimum for large channel count environments where modularity and flexibility are critical.
All this with the same form factor and comprehensive local and web based remote monitoring, control, and update capability of the T.0X family of products for easy integration and operation of a unified video headend.
- Up to 1080p MPEG-2 and H.264 encoding with auto-detection of input type and format
- Real-time Dolby Digital audio encoding
- PSIP tables (VCT) allow users to configure 3 types of virtual channel maps for each channel
- High power with +55 dBmV fully agile RF output from 5 to 1002MHz and >40dB MER
- Optional EAS interface with composite video and L/R audio
- Integrated ASI I/O provides easy EAS signal management
- Same form factor and interface as the other T.0X family members
- Easy-to-use and comprehensive remote control/monitoring/alarms from any web browser
- Local configuration with hand-held programmer
- Integrated RF Combiner and Ethernet switch for rapid deployment
- Automatic remote firmware upgradeability for new future-proof features
- Invisible watermarking for forensic content analysis