The new TelVue CloudCast video streaming solution boasts a responsive, customizable and embeddable player that is equally easy to navigate on a mobile phone as a tablet or PC. Navigation includes recent videos, series, playlists, hierarchical categories, video chapters, index points and support for closed captions. The sleek new player includes social media sharing tools to expand your audience, as well as analytics integration to better understand who’s watching. Adaptive Bitrate viewing for an optimal HD and screen-size experience is supported across all major platforms and operating systems. TelVue CloudCast also supports Over-The-Top (OTT) apps to effortlessly create HD channels on Roku and Apple TV, either with the same content and branding as your CloudCast video player, or an entirely unique set of content.
Content, player, and apps management have been integrated into the powerful TelVue Connect v2.0 cloud content management system (CMS). Uploading videos is as simple as drag and drop, with automatic transcoding to High-Definition Adaptive Bitrate streaming formats supporting Closed Captioning and audio normalization. Connect’s content aggregation tools – including contributor uploads, moderation, and access to syndicated content in the Media Exchange – help keep content unique and fresh. The TelVue Connect streaming & OTT management features integrate seamlessly with the new suite of TelVue CloudCast video players – for Web, Mobile, and OTT. Because of the integration with TelVue Connect, broadcasters can now manage both traditional broadcast and streaming/OTT channels from a single, unified, cloud platform.
- A fully responsive viewing experience that automatically adapts to the size of the user’s screen, from desktops to tablets to mobile phones.
- Adaptive streaming for seamless HD viewing.
- Customizable CloudCast player for full content navigation, organization and branding control.
- Share the link, embed the video or collection of videos, and post to social media.
- Use Apple Airplay or Google Chromecast to watch on the big screen.
- Upload content from any browser or phone
- Manage multiple players
- Manage banner ads
- Organize your content by Categories, Series and Playlists.
- Add chapter markers
- Analyze viewer numbers and patterns
- Easily launch your own Roku and AppleTV channels with TelVue’s CloudCast OTT apps.