Organizations in broadcast and digital media industries deal with volumes of media content, in different formats, and with a variety of different standards. Managing and ensuring content integrity and quality is a challenge that broadcasters, cable network operators, IPTV, and digital media providers face on a daily basis.
TeleSight is a monitoring and quality assurance solution that provides powerful real-time monitoring and analysis of all your video streams. Whether you are at local or remote sites, TeleSight incorporates complete analyzer capabilities for testing bit-stream conformance while simultaneously decoding and displaying data streams in real-time. The combination of a multi-viewer and in-depth analyzer provides a comprehensive display of signal statistics and conditions within a single glance. This combined offering allows operators to visually inspect all programs being processed with the assurance that they are delivering the highest level of video quality to their customers.
- Ability to test large number of program simultaneously and continuously (24/7/365)
- Full range monitoring – system, video, audio, and loudness
- Full video and transport conformance test to industry specifications ensures decoder compatibility
- Solution can easily adapt to future requirements and industry standards
For Technical Users
- Customizable display interface for ease-of-use
- Ability to mix a variety of input types with custom layout support
- Support Real-time IPTV (VOD, web) – Adobe RTMP, Apple HLS
- Performs real-time validation at system, video and audio layers, including TR 101-290 tests, video conformance tests, black and frozen video detection, audio clipping and silence detection
- Supports up to 175 streams simultaneously
- Ability to view real-time playback of all input channels simultaneously or zoom in on one
- Option to capture stream when errors are detected for troubleshooting (with a file-based media analyzer, such as MSight)