The 17900 Series (Contiguous) Multi-Channel Deletion Network deletes a block of consecutive QAM channels – for the purpose of reinserting new programming within that block – without disrupting adjacent QAM (or analog) channels performance.
Each deletion network is comprised of highly-versatile filter components.
This versatility results in deletion networks that use less filter components to delete X number of channels vs. other multi-channel deletion networks on the market that consist of “daisy-chained” X number of single channel deletion filters.
- Less cost to the customer.
- Superior performance – due to less component interaction. (i.e.- Better Group Delay, Flatness, etc.)
- Preserves all other QAM (or analog) channels from (5-1000) MHz.
- Available in 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 channel configurations.
- Single Panel Mount – Suitable for rack, wall or table installation.
- Fast Turnaround – Typically available to ship within 1 week ARO.