Advancing the already legendary performance of the SITCO PA24 series preamplifiers, the PA26 offers improved performance coupled with a proprietary Failsafe Bypass Mode. The Failsafe Bypass Mode allows the preamplifier to be essentially removed from the circuit from the head end, simply by turning off DC power to the preamp. Already useful for testing and validation, this feature truly comes to shine on the rare occasion that there should be a problem with the preamplifier. By removing the DC power, the unamplified signal is allowed to pass with minimal loss until repairs can be made to the preamp. Likewise, if there is a problem with the DC power supply the preamp will continue to pass signal. All other preamplifiers on the market block all RF throughput if DC is removed, rendering the channel or channels unavailable until repairs, often including a tower climb, can be made.
- Parameter PA26-F-UHF, PA26-F-7/13
- Frequency Range 450-820 MHz (UHF), 170-230 MHz (7-13)
- Gain 26 dB
- Gain Flatness (any one channel) +/- 0.5 dB
- Loss in Failsafe Bypass 1 db max.
- Noise Figure 1.5 dB (UHF), 1.7 dB (7-13)
- Return Loss (input/output) 12 dB typ. / 10 dB typ. (UHF), 15 dB typ. / 12 dB typ. (7-13)
- Max Output @ -60dB IMD +54 dBmV (UHF), +55 dBmV (7-13)
- Output Intercept (OIP3) +30 dBm (UHF), +31 dBm (7-13)
- 1dB Output Compression (P1dB) +11 dBm / +59 dBmV
- Power +12-24 Vdc, 85 mA +12-24 Vdc, 85 mA
- Termination 75 ohm F Standard (Type N available)
- Mounting Hardware Fits O.D. from 1.5″ to 3″