Complete range of headend devices to convert CATV and L-Band signals into light for distribution on PON networks. Convert the light to RF at the other end to put it back on a coaxial distribution network (FTTx) with a complete range of receivers and mini-nodes too.
- RFoG and G/EPON applications.
- 4dBm, 6dBm and 10dBm Broadband and CATV transmitters.
- 1310nm & 1550nm versions.
- L -Band capable multi-window receivers (1200 – 1600 nm).
- CATV FTTU Mini receiver (with OLC).
- 20dBm EDFA rack-mounted amplifier.
- High power outdoor nodes.
- RFoG MiniNodes with built in WDM.
- Video overlay WDM modules.