Organizations in broadcast and digital media industries deal with volumes of media content, in different formats, and with a variety of different standards. Managing and ensuring content integrity and quality is a challenge that broadcasters, cable network operators, IPTV, and digital media providers face on a daily basis. Furthermore, the pressure to increase operational efficiencies force organization to find ways to streamline processes within the digital media development process.
Many of these digital media companies struggle to manage their file-based content and workflows. Quality of Experience is the most important factor in retaining your valuable customers. So how should companies ensure that their compressed content is error-free after going through the whole production workflow?
Automated File-Based Quality Assurance
AutoCheck is an automated file-based content validation and quality assurance system that is designed to give companies the greatest flexibility in their file based quality assurance strategies. With high speed testing, large amount of media can be checked for misuse of encoding parameters, encoder errors, missing data streams, conformance errors, and data corruption during production.
- Extremely fast conformance testing against large volumes of data
- Faster than real-time deep bitstream testing from transport level to the lowest encoding syntax coefficient level
- Intuitive web based user interface with detailed html reports on testing results.
- Schedule testing times to meet workflow requirements.
- Automatically check for the existence of Closed Caption, V-Chip and CGMS-A information.
- Check that media matches expected configuration including video compression type, resolution, bitrate and more.
- Highly customizable testing profiles and options