The MX4RR-LI transforms return optical signals to RF signal output. The standard 1U chassis integrates 4 independent receiver modules, it can receive up to 128 return optical signals from burst mode mini-nodes or services for 128 RFoG optical network units (ONU)-Mini-Nodes.
High sensitivity for low optical input (to -27dBm) , provides flexibility for your optical link design. A front panel LCD displays the receiver’s operating status and parameters for ease of local operation and monitoring, in additional the optional SNMP network management interface comply with SCTE-HMS and IEC standards.
- High quality optical receiver device for photoelectric conversion
- High-performance dynamic noise isolation switch (DNIS optional)
- 5-65 MHz RF bandwidth to meet various CATV system requirements
- High quality low power reverse amplifier module, improves reliability
- Modular design, independent four-channel receiver module, adopts all-metal shielded housing, greatly increasing isolation between ports.
- RFoG or Normal – two operating modes optional
- High quality switching power supply, wide range and high reliability
- Electric circuit safety (over-voltage, lightning protection)
- Simple LCD display control and network management interface