The Maxcom MX700-4 series ONU’s are ideal for use in fiber to the home and fiber to the business applications. A perfect platform for delivering upstream and downstream DOCSIS, voice, video and high speed data service over FTTX applications. They are designed compliant to industry standards to terminate an RF over Glass (RFoG) communications network. Compatible with GPON transmission modes, they include an optical MUX for pass through of the XPON downstream and upstream wavelengths between 1310 and 1490nm. It can be used to overlay RFoG based services on to an existing GPON network or expand an RFoG network with services delivered with GPON transmission modes. The device uses a single fiber and receives downstream signals at 1550nm and uses a 1610nm Isolated DFB return transmitter. Built with maximum toughness and the best warranty in its class.
- CATV Bi-directional single fiber port, w/ additional port for PON pass through
- Internal WDM to pass PON wavelengths of 1310nm and 1490nm
- Burst mode operation-Isolated DFB Lasers for improved stability to reduce OBI4.Superior proven technologies for both the RF amplification and optical components
- AGC for consistent RF level outputs (17, 20, 30, and 36 dBmV output versions available) 6.Automatic Optical Control is designed to reduce return noise effectively.
- Low power consumption, compact in size, built tough, with Max reliability
- Follows SCTE 174 standards