The DTC-300-SP StreamXpress is an easy-to-use Windows TM software package designed to provide real-time playback of MPEG-2 compliant transport streams and SD-SDI recorded files. StreamXpress is intended to be loaded by the end-user on any qualifying PC or laptop and work in conjunction with most DekTec output devices. StreamXpress is design to read a proper formatted transport stream or SD-SDI file from the local PC hard drive and connect it to a DekTec output device for realtime streaming. StreamXpress supports a large range of streaming interfaces including ASI, ToSIP, RF modulated outputs and SD-SDI. StreamXpress provides basic transport stream information including: transport stream contents, PID, and file information. It provides start, stop, pause, seamless looping and much more capabilities. These features, when coupled with the variety of available DekTec output devices, give the user a powerful and portable high value playback solution. The DTC-300-SP is a licensed software product from DekTec B.V.
The DTC-300-SP StreamXpress software can be controlled remotely by the DTC-302-RC StreamXpress remote control option.
- Integrate yourself a low-cost, high-performance stream player using a standard- or industrial PC, a DekTec output adapter and the StreamXpress playout software
- Integrated (P)SI viewer
- Control of modulation parameters
- Optional channel modeling of RF output signal
- Integrated ISDB-T hierarchical multiplexer
- Supports DTA-Plus RF attenuator
- Play-out at a higher rate by nullpacket stuffing with PCR correction
- Endless play with optional automatic correction of continuity-counter and PCR/PTS/DTS fields
- Automatic computation of transport rate
- Reproducible injection of errors in the transport stream with adjustable error rate
- SOAP-based remote control option