The 500DA Reclocking Distribution Amplifier provides inexpensive distribution of your SMPTE 310M and SMPTE 259M serial digital video signal at rates of 19.4Mb/s and 143Mb/s to 540Mb/s. Ideal in applications where a large quantity of outputs are required, the DA features an auto-equalized input with nine isolated reclocked outputs.
The input also features an isolated return that is capacitively coupled to ground. The 500DA has been designed for use as a SMPTE 310M (19.4Mb/s), DVB-ASI or SMPTE 259M distribution product. SMPTE 310M support is selected by setting a rate select jumper.
The 500DA is housed in the 3RU 500FR exponent frame that will hold up to 16 modules.
- Normal mode for SMPTE 259M (143Mb/s to 540Mb/s) or DVB-ASI signals autodetects correct bitrate
- Jumper Selectable mode for SMPTE 310M (19.4Mb/s)
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no BNC disconnect required
- Independent isolated output drivers to ensure no cross channel loading effects (i.e. no need to terminate unused outputs)
- Outputs maintain polarity from input to output for DVB-ASI applications
- Tally output on Frame Status bus upon loss of input signal for quality monitoring
- VistaLINKR -capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINKR PRO) when installed in 500FR frame with 500FC VistaLINKR Frame Controller