Witbe QoE Monitoring Robots are an elaborate combination of Hardware and Software—developed by Witbe over the last 15 years—that are able to reproduce any End-User behavior: rent a movie on a VOD storefront; watch live TV and report on the quality of the video; make phone calls across whole countries; send texts and emails to other Robots; log in to Facebook and share an update or to Twitter and tweet; and so much more. In short, a Witbe Robot is a machine that is able to use any Service just like any other End-User would. In more technical terms, a Witbe Robot can be defined as an active, and yet non intrusive and holistic, probe (physical appliance or virtual machine). It is ubiquitous, and yet seamlessly integrable into any infrastructure. It has the capability to perform evolved and complex interactions with any Service, and yet is a breeze to setup.
This Witbe Robots’ capability to control Any Device, in order to interact with Any Service, while being connected to Any Network has been at the core of Witbe’s philosophy since Day 1.
- Witbe MOS: measure the true audio/video quality of any video stream without referential, using psycho-acoustic/visual analysis
- Witbe REC: visualize and remotely operate the streams of all your devices on a single screen
- Plug-and-Play: plug 4 cables, click on 3 buttons, and get rollin’
- Witbe Smartping: map the bottlenecks of your delivery infrastructure, even in unmanaged networks
- All-in-one: connect mobile devices, set-top-boxes and web browsers to the same robot